Friday, May 7, 2010

TGI (heck yes) F!


i walked out of my apartment this morning, with the sun beaming (and warm!), and i couldn't help but think aloud, 'what a freaking glorious friday!' although im stuck at my work desk (with the boy at home, lounging- that bastard), i plan on atleast enjoying lunch outside, with a bike ride after work. drinks with my peeps later on. yesss'sir!
and here are some weekend links to salivate over...happy friday, ya'lls!


delicate and sweet rings
i want these types of frame walls in my next place...
babies, the movie.
palm beach chic, oh my!
sweet overview of sunglasses
i love this book cover
life vs. the iphone/blackberry
a purple picnic
NYC real estate

xo,

2 comments:

  1. My Mama and I are going to go see Babies on Mum's Day! I think it will be ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Babies. I may cry the entire time.

    ReplyDelete