Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Still Tuesday...


...but my blog sparked a little bumble bee's beauty information. My one of TWO beautiful sisters sent me this:

"I forgot to tell you! When I got my hair done yesterday Tara (Morrissey) used this new product called Morrocan Oil that all the celebrities are using now. It makes your hair super shiny, dries quicker and doesn't weigh it down. It also makes you smell like you just stepped outside of an exotic spa. A small bottle retails around $18."

And this is what I found out:

This leave-in styling cream eliminates frizz, while adding definition and shine. The pure argan oil conditions and hydrates the hair. Moroccan Oil products use Argan Oil, which was named as one of the hottest ingredients for beauty products in the year 2009. This natural, restorative oil has been helping Moroccan women achieve beautiful, healthy hair for years, and is just gaining popularity in the United States.*

*{www.culturessalon.com/ }

Large bottle retails at $30.
And if you live in the Tahoe/Reno area, check out Urban Angels Salon in Truckee, Ca. Via Maddy: "They are the hippest salon in the area - art deco, young ladies."

Thank you, sista! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment