Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's Tuesday and I'm Trippin....

{Christopher Halloran Photography}

After a lovely extended weekend I'm back to the grindstone and my brain is all over the place!


But I will say I received some excellent news from my favorite, YBB (http://www.yellowbrickblog.blogspot.com/) this morning that I won a $50 gift card to GAP! Woo hoo! This will be a handy gift to finish up on my shopping before jetting off to Paris with my sisters and aunt.


In other news, please DO check out my girlfriends' blogs, from fashion and wedding details, to the best food in Portland. Sorry, had to give a shout out to my girls!




Beauty do of the day: In this dry, somewhat unenthusiastic weather, load up on the hairspray. My favorite? TRESemme Tres Two in Extra Hold, $4. Hefty, but not sticky. I swear by it.


I'll be back with some real stuff tomorrow. Enjoy your Tuesday!


xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment