Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!


Lovies, a very HAPPY NEW YEAR! it's been a while since i've posted and i completely failed at my holiday gift guide as work and the holiday parties really took over. However, here we are at a new year. I can't believe it is 2011. While 2010 was maybe not my best year, i've learned a lot and kept some amazing people in my life (plus, a promotion!) *wink.

Here are my resolutions. While I'm usually not into the whole resolution list kind of thing, there are a few key goals I hope to achieve this year:

1. Solidify my finances/stick to a budget.
2. Stay away from coke (the drink, not drug- but I'll stay away from that too)
3. Be more adventurous
4. Use my fabulous cookbooks

So we shall see what happens. Happy goals, friends! Love to you all. xo

photo via

1 comment:

  1. love the goals! i should probably follow suit on #1 :) Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete