Thursday, July 16, 2009

Eco My Ego

The idea of summer and summer scents keeps a girl happy. After gallivanting around Walgreens twice yesterday, I just kept finding more and more goodies. It was a beauty product overload!

Seeing that I probably overspent my monthly beauty allowance, I still found a beauty essential that is a must for the summer and don't forget eco friendly. The marketing is what really got me...


EcoTOOLs just added a brand new liquid collection: The Bath and Body collection coined, "a beautiful reflection on you." And boy is it true!

Not only do I love this brand for its sustainable practice and earth friendly, recycled and recyclable goodies, but their product promotion is fantastic.

Right now at Walgreens, if you purchase any products -- around $7.99--from the bath and body collection, you receive a free, eco friendly tote. It's adorable and perfect to lug around the city or to the beach. The body wash smells absolutely delicious-- a mix of citrus and floral, but light enough that it isn't overwhelming.



The entire collection is 98% from nature, paraben-free, phthalate-free, dermatologist-tested and cruelty-free to show respect for you and the planet. So in a nutshell, amazing for your skin.

To top off the Walgreens trip, I purchased an EcoTOOLs recycled aluminum travel kabuki brush for $9.99 and it feel glorious. A great tool for blending face powder and bronzer.

Yes, I'm a sucker for all things beauty. But I must say, it does a body good. Just like milk.

Smooches,

1 comment:

  1. I love those brushes too! And I can feel good about saving the world by doing my makeup.

    ReplyDelete