Thursday, October 8, 2009

Got Minx?


I'm a little more than just curious about this new trend...Minx nails?

Basically Minx nails are a sort of peel off, glue on nail covering in all sorts of prints, colors and designs.

Now, time for a DDS (as my college girl friends coined, "Deepest Darkest Secret") that is somewhat of a guilty (well a totally) guilty pleasure-- I watch Real Housewives of Atlanta (LUH it!)

The infamous NeNe and Sheree head to the salon and treat themselves to a pair of these nail stickers in the Alter Ego episode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4CGOKkRr0Q and since then, I've been seeing them all over the place, especially beauty magazines.

Ladies such as Beyonce (woof), Rhianna, Lady Gaga and Blake Lively seem to be loyal fans.

Bewildered much? Click on the title above to see the Minx website.

Not too sure if this is my style...

XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment