Friday, October 2, 2009

Whoa Rosie!


As I scoured the October issue of British Harper's Bazaar, I came across a face that struck me silent, a face that I had never seen....or so I think. Either way, whatever.

Her name is Rosie Huntington-Whiteley from Devon, England and she's (for lack of a better word) GORGEOUS!


She has the incredibly large, pouty lips with soft eyes and high cheekbones. Although I am an always loyal follower of Gwyneth, Heidi and Kate Moss, I must say, Rosie is a face you will not forget. She is more than striking!

Interestingly, she has that 'British look.' Like that classic royal look. I don't know what it is and I can't put my finger on it, but I think you get what I'm saying. She is a show stopper and I think not even 21 yet. And it doesn't hurt that she has legs for days.

Below are some of her impressive shots. I especially love the avant-garde shots for Exit Magazine.





A whole lotta Rosie.

xox,

No comments:

Post a Comment