Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Riddle Me This

I must say, I hate my nails. For years I wore the fakies-- both 'do it yourself' and salon quality. However, I played sports or got bored and would sourly rip them from my nail beds. Hence, a horrid set of brittle, weak, thin nails.

It has taken me years to get back to 'nail normalcy' (if you can even call it that) and they are still a sad, sad representation. My father has great nails-- in the sense that they are strong and beautifully shaped, no doing of his own. Just born with some beauties. My mother's hands are graceful and womanly, yet hardworking and thus, we share a passion for stick on nails.

But now, I have sworn to no longer stricken myself with the pain and frustration of fake nails. So, riddle me this-- what's a girl to do for brittle nails?

Wear this: OPI's Nail Envy Natural Nail Strengthener, $11.95


{Rite Aid, Fred Meyers, Ulta Beauty, Sephora, and more}

Promises to prevent natural nails from peeling, cracking and splitting. A colorless polish, it helps smooth ridges and keep your nails strong and hard. You need to use it repeatedly-- a coat or two every day. My mother is famous for painting her nails just before bed, or as she is running out the door to dinner or church...and I have seemed to pick up that habit. But nevertheless, this stuff is my ultimate saving grace!

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment