Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pure Goodness

Like all my beauty shopping trips, I always try something new...or something new always catches my eye and pulls me into the never ending trap of beauty product obsession.

But nevertheless, I found yet another fabulous hair conditioner for colored hair (*ahem, 10 years of coloring here).

SamyPure promises to deliver sulfate free and 100% vegan hair products, meaning no harsh chemicals and no animal by-products. They have Colorcare, Smooth&shine and Volume&body products that address all types of hair and hair issues.

I chose the Colorcare conditioner for $3.99 which contains proteins, vitamins and botanical extracts to nourish and protect color treated hair from fading. Also leaving your hair smooth with no heavy, waxy feel.

Booya!

Now go get some!

Stay tuned for upcoming Mint Julep face mask...
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment