Monday, June 1, 2009

Bee Welcome

Good evening beauty bloggers,


Welcome to Bee Lux! I hope you find all that you are looking for on this page, from cheap finds to new beauty ideas. Although a blogging virgin, I promise to bring you, lovely readers, a different perspective regarding makeup and beauty; inspired looks from my favorite magazines, my dearest of friends and family, as well as my own creative juices-- quick fixes, frugal finds and beauty basics.

Starting from the age of five, I became obsessed with makeup. I continually snooped in my mother's makeup drawer or purse, searching for a red lipstick to dark eyeliner. I even looped my best friend into wearing makeup at age 6, which completely defied her father's demands of "no makeup!"

It was my 7th or 8th birthday and my aunt gifted me with the ultimate beauty tool. The mecca of makeup for most adolescents I should say-- Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. I even ate this chapstick I became so enthralled. And so it began...




Lip Smackers is still one of my lifelong favorites-- cheap, smooth and comes in a variety of delicious flavors. For a tiny pick me up on only a dime, choose this! Hello 90s....

So, you will find me most nights flipping through magazines, surfing hardcore beauty waves on the net and fiddling with my friend's makeup with makeup brushes in hand, ready to create!

Join me and embrace your beauty-- both inner and outer. Hey, mascara never hurt anybody. *wink

Until next time, Peace, Love & Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment