Friday, June 12, 2009

What I'm Coveting Now: Seaweed

Yup, you read that correctly. Don't let the seaweed surprise you-- it is a natural beauty essential from our very own, beautiful planet; our salty sea. And trust me, if you try this product, you will become a true follower and believer.

My freshman year of college; nervous, excited and bewildered. At this time, I was still using Clarins, via my mother's generous beauty spirit. I think I started using Clarins in the 5th grade, no joke. Now I'm lucky if my mother buys me some Clean and Clear pimple cream! But I digress. What happened this freshman year that forever transformed my beauty regime? Mario Badescu.


Mario Badescu Seaweed Night Cream, $20.00





My sweet sister Natalie gifted me with the Seaweed Night Cream and I was HOOKED the moment I placed that truly silky lotion all over my face. A completely non-greasy, oil-free lotion enriched with seaweed, collagen and hyaluronic acid to soften, hydrate and nourish the skin without clogging your pores. It is also practically odorless. The bottle is small, but has a long shelf life. You only need a dab. It almost feels like an extra layer of the softest skin you've ever felt on your face.



It is $20, so more of my little splurge when I can. But I am continuously coveting this product. Blush Beauty Bar on 23rd always has it in stock.

Maybe it is my love of the sea that keeps me coming back for more seaweed. But 'tis true, this is a beauty buy I will always covet.

Smooches,

No comments:

Post a Comment