Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

...and off to California to visit the parents with my best friend and sisters! Couldn't ask for a better trip. But more than my urge to lay by the pool, sip mojitos and eat my sister's glorious guacamole, I'm dying to take our usual trip to WALGREENS.

Most do not understand this obsession and love for Walgreens-- most of my friends act puzzled and confused when I get sweaty and excited about entering a Walgreens and shopping for all beauty necessities. I'm telling you-- try it out.

I don't think I have ever left that store without spending at least $60. It is the $60 rule. My sisters, cousins and aunt follow this as well. Things are inexpensive, there is a multitude of products to choose from, and I can always pick up a beauty magazine or chocolate bar on the way out.

As I finish packing my bag and mentally gearing up for a sun soaked weekend, I will be sure to update you on my trip to Walgreens and really go in to what makes this place so special and your best beauty finds. Coming up soon this afternoon...so watch out!

Toodles,

No comments:

Post a Comment